The NP Mom Speaks!
Brett is available to speak on a variety of subjects, ranging from Pediatrics to Geriatrics, entrepreneurial and marketing/media strategies for women’s groups,church groups, nurses, healthcare providers, and advanced practice clinicians.She can speak from the basic to the advanced level of learning, and adapts her presentations according to her audience. Her experience includes keynote addresses, lectures, workshops, and general sessions. Contact Brett for speaking invitations – firstname.lastname@example.org . Workshops/seminars in your area can be coordinated with Brett’s clinical practice and speaking schedule.
1) Becoming The NP Mom
2) Using Social Media to Advance Your Practice
3) Pain in Different Populations
4) Pain Management Updates
5) Safeguarding Your Practice From Drug Seeking Behavior
6) Depression – Different treatment modalities
8) Living a Balanced Life In An Absolutely Unbalanced World
9) Legislation regarding APRNs
10) Current Legislation on Pain Prescribing
13) Hyperlipidemia: A Natural Alternative
15) Diabetes Mellitus: What Now?
16) Post-Herpetic Neuralgia
17) Bipolar Disorder
18) Managing Pain in Primary Care
19) Alternatives To Pain Medication for Patients in Pain
20) Hair Loss: It’s a Hairy Situation
21) Menopause With Grace
22) Acne: Latest Treatments
23) Palliative Care in Primary Care
24) End of Life Issues
25) Vaccinations: To Vaccinate or Not To Vaccinate That Is The Question